I've been using rosewater as part of my daily beauty ritual going on half a decade now and I must say, I'm a huge fan. Not only is it great as an au natural makeup remover, it's also the perfect on-the-go skin refresher when my face feels like it might implode from all the sweat, dirt and debris that accumulates by the end of the day. But did you know there are a ton of other uses for this miracle beauty water. Here are 7 ways to incorporate rosewater in your day-to-day health and beauty regimen:
1. To Treat sunburn: dab a bit on to feel immediately relief from the stings of the sun.
2. As Toner: Spray or swipe on to reblance your skin's pH levels and prep skin before applying moisturizer.
3. As Insect bite relief: self-explanatory
4. As a skin hydrator: Stick a bottle in the fridge and spray on when your skin is in desparate need of a pick-me-up
5. For oil control: I've always had an oily T zone. With just the swipe of a cotton ball, this definitely helps keep the grease at bay.
6. As a frizz fighter: Here's a great recipe to create your own hair tonic!
7. As a room refresher: I add half a cup of rosewater to my cool mist humidifier to tackle stale odors in cramped spaces (think half bath, closet).
Do you use rosewater? What are some of your favorite uses for this natural beauty cure-all?