In case you're wondering how and where to spend your gorgeous saturday morning/afternoon in the ATL, then join me at Salvage: A Curated Vintage Marketplace, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Ambient Plus Studios (585 Wells Street, SW, Atlanta | 30312). Not only will I be there to rack up on some blasts from the past, I'm also helping out my sister in the booth as she vends items from her handmade soy candle and home goods line, CoraLay. Stop by and say hi!
Here are a few details
- Swag bags for the first 100 attendees designed by Elizabeth Chai and printed by our friends at Fallen Arrows
- DJ Zano
- LeahAndMark.com photo booth
- Vintage finds and vintage-inspired crafts from Salvage vendors
- Our awesome Mason Jar Competition
- Super fun embroidery & upcycling craft activities from the Atlanta Institute of Stitches and Crafts
- Food from The Good Food Truck and King of Pops
Hope to see you there! And remember to #shoplocal and #shopsmart!