Hurrying to switch out your summer wardrobe for fall favorites? Not so fast! Some of your best summer staples can easily incorporate into cooler weather mainstays. Here, a list of pieces you can rock into the next season!
1. Denim Vest: Yes, you threw it on with mini skirts, and maxi dresses . . . but it's still a great option for fall. Wear it with a LBD to dress down or as a layering piece paired with a heavier coat!
2. Black shorts: If you live in the south, then you're well aware of weather that doesn't always match the season. Black shorts are a lifesaver. Throw on over embellished tights and you'll stay cool (or warm) regardless of the temp.
3. Nautical Stripes: To throw on under your denim vest, of course!
4. A bold bag: color knows no season . . . and a smart-looking bag is a smart-looking bag. Year in and year out.
5. An LWD (little white dress): Forgive me purists, but I'm going to put the kibosh on no white after Labor Day rule. This color deserves year-round attention. It's crisp, clean and can make anyone look chick and put together.
What are your favorite transitional pieces? Leave a comment for me below!